ABOUT THE COMPANY
Programmed Industrial Maintenance have over 50 years' experience in maintenance, engineering and operations & they offer time-tested, best practice solutions when it comes to delivering outcomes for a number of clients. They are industry professionals you provide maintenance, shutdown or project strategies to suit a variety of business needs. Not only do they undertake on-site maintenance, shutdowns and asset integrity projects, but they also have off-site fabrication, machining and mechanical repairs.
Currently they are looking for a Junior Project Engineer to work on one of their key utilities contracts. This role will work alongside the state manager to run a large number of maintenance projects around the Sydney Metro region. It will primarily be a an office based position supplementing the Site Supervisors and trades staff with an escalation point, over-all support, tendering, bids, quotes and general project management.
* Build and maintain client relationships,
* Travel to multiple client locations to manage projects as required
* Manage a team including sub-contractors to deliver maintenance and improvement projects to deadline
* Maintain project deliverable through MS project
* Manage full project lifecycle
Desired skills and qualifications;
* Tertiary qualifications in Engineering preferred
* Experience managing multiple projects
* Preference for Industrial maintenance background and experience
* Demonstrable experience in contract management and reporting of contractual obligations
* Must have a current driver's license
* Experience working on multi-disciplinary projects
* Knowledge of Sydney utilities sector water/infrastructure preferred
* Ability to interpret AutoCAD drawings with exposure to drafting preferred
BENEFITS TO YOU
Programmed offer a permanent opportunity & career with a national company and a well-known brand in the sector. They provide a salary package, TOT vehicle, fortnightly pay cycles, flexible working hours as suitable and a good employee benefits programme.
To apply, click 'APPLY NOW' below to submit your CV (no cover letter needed). You can also call Fiona on .