Apprentice Refrigeration Mechanic
LASER ELECTRICAL AUSTRALIA
Make your mark on Australia's leading electrical services company!
- Enjoy job security with the successful and growing Laser Group
- Join an award-winning company
- Attractive and rewarding negotiable salary
- Great opportunities to utilise your leadership skills
This is a great opportunity for an Apprentice Refrigeration Mechanic to join a highly motivated customer focused team in Tamworth. You will liaise with existing clients and deliver jobs within budget time and materials.
With over 30 years of experience, Laser Group is Australia’s leading electrical and plumbing services company, offering professional services Australia wide.
You will have the opportunity to work within an existing team in the commercial sector. You will work towards client satisfaction with accurately and swiftly delivered service and goods.
The successful applicant will be a person that possesses the following skills and attributes:
- Has the ability to liaise with clients
- Ability to carry out quotes and complete design work
- Displays strong communication skills for liaising with customers and team members to ensure smooth delivery
- Is able to manage variation and changes
- Can maintain Safety Connect OHS System
- Works well in a team environment
- Be motivated with a good work ethic and attitude.
You will have experience in a similar role and hold the following:
- Trade certificate and relevant experience
- Current VIC Drivers Licence
- OH&S Induction Training for the Construction Industry
You will be provided with career development opportunities within the electrical division and a supportive environment to ensure your success.
We have an attractive and rewarding negotiable salary on offer to attract the highest calibre of person to this role.
If you are a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong leadership skills, looking for a challenge and to make their mark on the growth of a successful award-winning company, then we would like to hear from you.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: