Entry To Real Estate Sales (Sales Associate)
RAY WHITE GROUP
Mount Barker, SA
- New year, new Real Estate career
- Work with the best in the business
- Enjoy an excellent energetic team culture
Want a career in real estate? Motivated, energetic & driven? Have exceptional customer service & a flair for sales? Want to be trained by the best?
This is a unique opportunity to enter the real estate industry working alongside one of the best!
Due to our continued growth, it's an exciting time for sales people to join us. The Ray White Group are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for Real Estate to join the team and become Sales Associates.
As a Sales Associate you will support, and in-turn be taught the art of Real Estate sales by our highly experienced local agents from Ray White Mount Barker.
Your initial day-to-day activities will initially include:
- Client prospecting;
- Completing data entry;
- Gathering market intelligence;
- Social media marketing;
- Assisting in developing marketing materials;
- Handling prospective buyer enquiries;
- Pre-settlement inspections;
- Pre & post appraisals follow up;
- Assisting with open homes and inspections;
- Database management;
- Report preparation;
- Opportunities to assist with home appraisals;
- Opportunities to assist with listing properties for sale; and
- General administration.
As you develop and display increasing competence in these areas your responsibilities will evolve, resulting in you becoming a fully-fledged Agent. In the years ahead, you may well become the Agent who mentors a new-starter!
Is this you?..
- Are you capable of utilising an advanced vocabulary to describe, explain and market stock when communicating with a prospect;
- Are you commercial-savvy and can communicate numerical data easily to clients and prospects;
- Are you an active person that can focus on several sales objectives at a time;
- Do you use a direct approach to selling but will also appreciate the more subtle aspects of sales negotiation;
- Are you motivated by the opportunity for personal contact with clients and prospects;
- Do you accomplish your work without the red-tape of specific sales procedures;
- Do you tend to question the agenda of those with whom they negotiate a sale but can express confidence in making the sale once your doubts have been alleviated;
- Do you consistently respond to client’s needs in a timely fashion and make quick decisions under pressure;
- Are you willing to stand up for their agenda in a sales situation;
- Do you perform best when - after initial training - are provided minimal structure and given the room to make decisions independently;
- Are you most successful when provided ample information to make objective decisions yet are capable of relying on intuition when necessary.
Because that's how our most successful sales people are 'hard-wired'.
Don’t be fooled… a career in real estate sales is not ‘easy-street’. The hours are long, the effort high and the market is fiercely competitive. But for those with the drive, persistence and self-discipline the rewards are ample.
What you'll receive in return...
- Excellent training;
- Great benefits;
- A supportive and energetic team environment;
- The backing of Australasia's largest real estate network
- The ability to truly make your mark; and
- A competitive remuneration package;
Established in 1902, Ray White has become a household name, synonymous with the property and Real estate industry, home loans and insurance.
The Ray White real estate office in the Adelaide Hills is located in the Homemaker Centre of Mount Barker and is proudly owned and operated by Andrew Dickson & Ryan Keatley who have developed an agency of like-minded professionals. "Our team has been carefully selected, nurtured and given every opportunity to be the best they can be, all working as a tight-knit group, sharing ideas and inspiration and all with a vision for excellence."
Their office has been the recipient of numerous top sales awards and is recognised as one of the leading agencies within the Ray White Group throughout S.A. & N.T., not surprising, given the office achieves in excess of 300 sales per annum. (Awards include - Business Owners of the Year 2013 & 2010, No. 1 Principal 2007, Finalist in top 3 offices for 2018, 2017 & 2016).
Ray White Mount Barker are the current selling agents for major projects including the Wellington Marina Project and the Seaside development at Emu Bay, Kangaroo Island. In recent years Ray White Mount Barker has also successfully sold out the Wirrina Cove project (in excess of 80 individual sales within a period of 4 months).
With the backing of Australia's largest Real Estate Group and Winner of the 'REB Major Network of the Year 2016 & 2017', our clients can be assured that they have access to the best systems and technology available to our industry.
How to Apply...
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you’re motivated by the competitive, fast-paced world of sales, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping people achieve their dreams then...
No recruitment agencies please
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: