Junior Building Auditor
Our client is a leading provider of services to the property and facility asset industry. They service at all levels of government and private sector organisations throughout Australia. One of their main functions is to assist owners and managers of large, multi-site, geographically distributed building asset portfolios to collect and analyse data that assists them in making key business decisions.
With additional projects kicking off, and multiple ones already underway, our client is seeking a Junior Building Auditor on a contract basis. The successful candidate will have recently completed qualifications in building and construction or building surveying.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake quality checks on data from condition audits of buildings
- Identify building elements/materials visually
- Identify, quantify and report on building defects
- Technical report writing summarising data trends and key defects
- Undertake condition assessments of buildings, facilities and assets in the field when required (with training)
Position requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Proficient use of MS Office Products Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (technical report writing)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Our client fosters a friendly, high performance culture with a focus on their people and their development.
Please note that this is a contract role.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Tracey Zylbersztajn on 03 9864 6000.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: