Junior Legal Secretary
BURGESS PALUCH LEGAL RECRUITMENT
Our client is a dynamic law firm with a commitment to enabling their staff to achieve their potential.
Our client is seeking a dedicated Junior Legal Secretary to join their standout business. As a positive, proactive individual you will be able to draw on your experience while also being mentored by Senior Secretaries enabling you to provide a high level support to your team.
- Opening and closing matters
- Handling enquiries via the phone, email and face to face
- Organising and confirming meetings and appointments
- Email management
- Preparing legal documents and drafting correspondence
- File management
- General administration (photocopying, printing and scanning)
- Minimum 1yr experience working within private practice
- Professional and enthusiastic
- Have a proactive approach to their work
- Has outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Has great energy and is highly motivated
- Good technical skills
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input and innovation from all levels of the business. It offers flexible work arrangements and transparent rewards.
You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aimee on 02 9216 9083 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: