Junior Property Manager
Our client is an exceptionally well-established independent agency located in the heart of Sydney's Inner West. They are brand leaders in their area and have an extremely impressive presence across their local market. Committed to delivering exceptional service and outstanding results, this multi-award-winning business is the employer of choice for career progression and staff tenure.
Due to the continued growth and success of their property management team, they are currently seeking an enthusiastic and driven Junior Property Manager who is looking to carve a career in real estate with the number one agency in the Inner West.
- Up to $65k salary package on offer
- No real estate experience required - be trained and supported from the ground up!
- Great opportunities for long-term progression into Property Management
- Work for two of the most genuine and supportive Directors in the industry
- Large, highly developed portfolio of premium properties
- Fantastic staff tenure and collaborative, friendly team culture
In the role of Junior Property Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Support two highly experienced Senior Property Managers – learn from the best!
- Conduct open homes and ingoing inspections
- Liaise with tenants and develop relationships
- Prepare leasing agreements and bond documents
- Assist in processing rental applications
- Upload and market properties online
- Ad hoc administrative support as required
The ideal candidate for the role of Junior Property Manager will have:
- Previous experience in Real Estate preferred, but not essential - attitude and drive is more important!
- Must have a current NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Exceptional people skills and a genuine drive to achieve results
- Strong organisational skills and ability to cope with a heavy workload
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's licence and reliable car
Apply in Strict Confidence
Submit your CV by hitting APPLY NOW or contact:
Mobile: 0413 902 850
To keep up to date with our latest jobs, visit our website: http://www.p3recruitment.com.au
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/p3recruitment/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/p3-recruitment/?originalSubdomain=au
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p3recruitment/
Check out our Google Reviews: https://goo.gl/eo2kkC
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: