Junior Property Manager
Our client is a highly reputable boutique agency that specialise in the sales and leasing of commercial and residential properties across Sydney. Since their inception, they have continued to smash records and have now built an incredible market presence and network of premium clientele across the ultra-competitive commercial space.
This close-knit, highly successful team share the mutual values of personalised service, honesty and excellence that underpin every facet of their business operation. They boast exceptional staff tenure and are constantly evolving with the implementation of industry-leading systems and technologies to drive growth.
Due to continued growth in their property management division, they are currently seeking a switched-on and eager Junior Property Manager to work alongside an accomplished Senior Property Manager and manage a mixed portfolio of both residential and commercial properties based locally to the office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with some commercial or residential property management experience under their belt to take the next step up in their real estate career with one of the nicest teams in the industry!
- Work on a boutique portfolio of only 100 commercial/retail properties local to the office
- Up to $65k salary package on offer depending on experience
- Focus on nurturing tenant relationships
- Align with a full-service commercial/residential agency that dominates their target market
- Genuinely nice + supportive team that are extremely well-resourced and down to earth
In the role of Junior Property Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with managing a mixed portfolio of 100 commercial/residential properties
- Deal with rental enquiries and develop relationships with existing tenants
- Schedule and attend open for inspections and private appointments
- Process rental applications and sign up new tenants
- Prepare lease agreements and assist with lease renewals
- Assist with preparation of ingoing/outgoing inspection reports
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance work orders
The ideal candidate for the role of Junior Property Manager will have:
- Previous experience in commercial or residential property management
- Current NSW Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- Knowledge of Property Tree and advantage
- First class people skills and a natural relationship builder
- You will be full of initiative and ideas and eager to learn!
- Immaculate personal presentation is a must
- Current Driver's Licence and a reliable vehicle
Apply in Strict Confidence
Submit your CV by hitting APPLY NOW or contact:
Mobile: 0413 902 850
To keep up to date with our latest jobs, visit our website: http://www.p3recruitment.com.au
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/p3recruitment/
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/p3-recruitment/?originalSubdomain=au
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p3recruitment/
Check out our Google Reviews: https://goo.gl/eo2kk
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: